Welcome To CSCI 392
Why you should take this class:
- Soon you will be one of these great software developers that have these awesome jobs. You will need to apply principles that abide with ethics, rules, and regulations in your professional conduct
- Technology is changing fast, every company has rules and training for ethics and regulations about intellectual property, exports, open source etc. You need to understand the importance of following rules, policies, laws.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply legal, ethics, and social consideration in computing projects.
- Understand legal, ethical, and social issues in computing.
- Question decisions in computing based on ethical, legal, and professional principles.
- Present on legal, ethical, and social issues in computing.
- Understand and apply privacy and security principles in computing projects.
- Develop a publication or extended abstract on legal or ethical issues in cybersecurity.